Thursday, August 20, 2009

Niche Marketing.

Today I learned about niche marketing. In essence you find a niche that relatively no one has filled and you pitch your product to that niche. I have chosen dieting since I have some expert knowledge of that area. Now to find a niche, I am supposed to use a keyword search and find a keyword that has a fairly high search rate on google. Next I check to see how many people out there are using that key word in their articles. If the ratio is a relatively high search rate to a low use rate then I am to write an article around that keyword. This is suppose to boost my article near the top of the search page for anyone using it to search the Internet. So far it all makes since to me on paper. But will it work when I try it?

One thing good that has come out of this is the discovery of great new diets to try. I can go through the offerings and weed out the bad and ugly ones and promote only the good ones. Strip That Fat is a great one. I am trying this one right away and if it is as good as it sounds then I will market it. I chose this one because it lets you create the diet out of foods you already like to eat. How cool is that?

Next time I'll let you know how article writing is going.
CW

Links:
Wealthy Affiliate University
Strip That Fat

No comments:

Post a Comment