Friday, August 28, 2009

Could This Be A Mistake.

I signed up for an affiliate program promoting people search engines.  I did it because it provides multiple income streams, but I am beginning to think I may have made a mistake, because I am still new at this and I can't imagine how I am going to article market this.  I think a pay per click approach would work better, but I have promised myself not to do that until this article thing starts making money.  By the way I have made $165.37 in profits so far.

Anyway, I now have a people search engine site and a promise that I will make $125 in commissions in two days, we'll see.  After I signed up I was given this website http://www.holmes-people-search.ws/.  I had to pay for hosting.  I'll let you know if I get $125 in two days or more.  I don't know exactly what the .ws is, but I do know that these domains are much cheaper than .com ones.

Make Your First Commission of $125 With In Two Days Guaranteed!

No comments:

Post a Comment