Monday, August 10, 2009

Web Dreams

I've been thinking about a website lately, so I went ahead and began creating one. Since I have spent so much time on health topics in my life I decided to try different diets and then make an online dieting guide, a sort of what has worked for me and what has not.

Don't know how long I'll do it, but it is a creative outlet for now. I decided to call it The Diet Clearing House. Visit it anytime to see my progress.

>>Visit the diet clearing house.com<<

Hopefully this link will take you there, I always have a hard time getting all of the correct stuff when I type a link. Any way there are some pretty good diets out there and some pretty bad ones. Sometimes it is all a metter of perspective, what is good for one person is absolutely terrible for the next guy. It is this way it is with my wife and me. If I like a diet she hates it, and if she loves it then I'll probably hate it--sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment