Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Health & Wealth

Wow, what a day. My wife and I had the two grand babies over--enough said. It turns out that diet cookies don't work. Who would have believed that. Anyway if you are planning on a diet based on diet cookies, don't. Check out the story here.

It turns out that the best diets are really based on sound nutrition and as the old saying goes: If it sounds to good to be true it probably is.

Lose 2 - 3 pounds of body fat per week (Healthy).

Science Daily says studies show that weight loss improves mood in depressed people. I wonder what that really means--I mean, if I were depressed because I was overweight, well then of course it would improve my mood. Maybe depression can lead to obesity in some individuals. Who knows what these things mean, but I thought I'd pass it on.

I'm still making some spending money using holmes-people-search I can't call it wealth but as my dad use to say, "It's better than a kick in the teeth."

If you want to know more details visit here.

Until next time, CW

No comments:

Post a Comment