Friday, September 4, 2009

PPC Marketing

Ok, so I started too early.  I didn't intend to but I ran across a coupon that was suppose to give me $50 of free ads on Yahoo.  When I joined I was informed that the offer had expired.  Why me?  Anyway I had placed $150 in the account so I thought I'd give it a spin.  Well, nothing so far except watching Yahoo go Kaa-ching with my or what used to be my money.  I am learning though, learning all of the ways to lose money on PPC marketing.  I do know that it is possible to make money with PPC and I intend to find out.

So far I have found out that I am not converting, but I don't know whether it is my landing page or ads that are irrelevant.  I have changed up my landing page 3 times, if you care you can see the current one at www.thedietclearinghouse/stf.html.  By the way if you want a good diet buy this one while your there.
I am pretty psyched about the new up grades to Wealthy Affiliate that are going to be launched on September 15--stay tuned.  I will also update you on my PPC adventure.

Until Next Time,
CW

No comments:

Post a Comment