Friday, September 11, 2009

PPC Marketing Shut Down

I shut down my PPC marketing campaign last night.  It was just bleeding money.  I jumped into that boat way too soon.  Of course that is my nature.  Leap then look.  I am now back to full time article marketing.  The one nice thing about article marketing is that it doesn't cost you money, only time.  My mentors inform me that when I get good at it it should bring an average of one sale per article per month.  So if you get enough quality articles out there you should be able to get a nice income going.

So far by reading the tea leaves of Google Analytics there is a growing interest in my websites http://www.thedietclearinghouse.com/ and http://www.healthjournal.biz/. (Shameless plug alert!)

By the way, starting on the 15th of September you can buy a trial membership to Wealthy Affiliate University for only $1. That way you can see what I am talking about and check it out for yourself!

Until next time,
CW

No comments:

Post a Comment