Sunday, September 6, 2009

PPC Marketing Scramble

So I ended up with $150 in my Yahoo PPC account.  I transferred it mistakenly from Pay Pal--oops.  And I didn't get the promised $50 from Yahoo. (Not their fault, it was a mix up with the guy that was promoting it.  There had been a $50 coupon, but the offer had expired and he hadn't updated his affiliate information.)  Any way I decided to go with it.  Wow, one thing it did was to spur me on to learning PPC marketing.  I really would be in trouble with out Wealthy Affiliates.  If you are going to try to do what I am doing, please find a reputable place to learn and be supported like WA.  They are in my money making links.  There is only two places I would trust.  Wealthy Affiliates and Bum Marketing.  Bum Marketing is run by a guy named Travis and he is HELPFUL.

Until next time,
CW

No comments:

Post a Comment