Friday, February 5, 2010

Ok I Think I Have A Plan

I have been wondering lately how to move forward in affiliate marketing, how to have affiliate marketing success.  If i had to start over today here are the steps I'd take.

  1. Join Wealth Affiliates
  2. Spend a month reading everything on that sight.
  3. Select a product with around a gravity around 30 that had a good pitch page.
  4. Then write, write , write.
As I made some money I would progress to the only other really honest teaching site that I have found Shoemoney which is a place where you are given specific step by step video lessons on how Internet marketing works by Jeremy Shoemaker.

Wealthy Affiliates is a community of internet marketers and its value lies in networking and the tools available on the site.  Shoemoney's value is in the step by step instructions you receive.  Usually one video lesson every 3 days.  It cost about $200 a month, but you actually do get what you pay for.

These are the actual programs that I am using to try and become an affiliate marketer.  The men that run these sites are some of the best affiliate marketers on the web so I figure If they can't teach me, no one can.  I'll keep you posted on how it is going.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment