Thursday, February 4, 2010

Been busy

Well it seems like I have hit a wall.  Most weeks I am earning around $300 which is not bad for some extra spending money, but since I am unemployed at the moment it doesn't begin to cover my needs and I am writing all of the time.  I have wasted a lot of money trying to get PPC campaigns up and running.  PPC, for those that don't know, are where you pay search engines to place you ad when someone types in your selected keywords.  You only pay if someone clicks on the ad.

It is hard to get people to buy once they have clicked on an ad so you can end up losing a lot of money.  Anyway I have signed up for Jeremy Shoemaker's Shomoney program.  It cost around $200 a month, but if there is anyway to make a living as an affiliate, he will teach you.  This is simply the best program for the money.  You'd have to spend $1000 for this kind of coaching.  I'll let you know if I can break the $300 a week barrier soon.

By the way, if you visit Shoemoney and I recomend you do if you want to succeed, be paitent.  The Shoemoney page takes forever to load.

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment