Monday, November 30, 2009

Reached the $1000 plus mark!

Well things have finally gotten off the ground.  I still have a long way to go yet, but my first goals have been met.

  1. Make My First Sale
  2. Make My First $100
  3. Make My First $100 Plus Day
I have learned how to get web pages listed in the natural search engines and now I am learning how to get them to stay there or rise higher.  Once you have a money making page that lists on the first page of Google for the key word you are focusing on you need to give it a little Google glue to get it to stick.


I write other articles that are more informative about the subject of my money making article.  I do not worry so much about key words and such with these articles.  I worry more about the quality of the content.  Then I submit these articles to as many high ranking article directories as I can.  I do not worry about changing any of the content since I am not really worried about whether these articles get listed or not.  These articles are written to get quality back links to my money making articles to keep them at the top of the search engine and maybe even boost them higher.

So there is my recipie for Google Glue.

Until Next Time!

No comments:

Post a Comment