Wednesday, November 18, 2009

More Sales!


Well, I have finally made multiple sales in one week.  I hope this is the future.  It is now Tuesday and I have made $116.00 since Sunday.  The one single change I have made to my money funnel is picking and writing about late cycle keywords.  This has jarred lose the funnel so it is starting to produce.

It turns out that there are keywords for each part of the buying cycle.  For instance when some one is first considering buying something he or she will probably be in the research part of the cycle.  If you write your articles with research type key words then you may get plenty of clicks but no sales.  Once I was made aware of this I switched to late cycle keywords, keywords that people search with when they are ready to buy.  So I will let you know how it goes.

Learn more at Wealthy Affiliate University.

Until next time,

CW

No comments:

Post a Comment