Thursday, June 11, 2009

Christian Walker's Weight

Man the season for weight losing is here (sigh). I guess no one wants to hit the beach with to much cargo. Over the years I have become good at losing and gaining weight. I once lost 48 pounds in 6 weeks, unfortunately it was the same two pounds over and over again. Admittedly better at the gaining part than the losing. What I really stink at is the maintaining part. The momentary joy of eating often outweighs the stress and drudgery of everyday living--no pun intended.

I have used the hCG diet to peel off the pounds quickly--you can read about my journey at http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Skinny-on-The-hCG-Diet . I don't even try explaining this diet to my co-workers since it involves self-injecting and pregnancy hormones, but hey it works.

Now I am trying modified emergency Atkins to keep it off. Every time I surpass my target weight I go on a six-egg day which as the name implies I eat only 6 eggs that day. It usually brings the weight right down. I think I'll be OK at the beach for a married guy my age.

No comments:

Post a Comment